Commercial Team Lawyer Vacancy
We are very proud of the growth and success of our current Commercial Team and want to expand by recruiting additional full time commercial solicitors or legal executives to be based in our Royal Wootton Bassett Office who will be just as enthusiastic committed and excited about what we do as the rest of the team.
The successful candidates will
- (Property work) be a Solicitor or Legal Executive with experience of and able to manage their own case load in commercial property sales and purchases, including contracts, title reports, leases agreements for lease for landlords and/or tenants as well as dealing with applications for consent to assign, deeds of variation, lease renewals, surrenders, licences to alter and underleases.
- (Business work) be a Solicitor or Legal Executive experienced in and able to manage their own case load in several of the following business sales and purchases, shareholders agreements, commercial and consumer contracts.
- Bring something extra to the team such as an expertise or desire to acquire an expertise in another specialist area (this could be either property work or business work related)
- Be excellent at managing themselves administratively
- Be enthusiastic and willing to engage with marketing and promotion of the Commercial Team.
Bevirs has an outstanding reputation and long established (1885) offices in Swindon, Royal Wootton Bassett and Calne. Whilst we are proud of our history we are also forward thinking and the commercial team wants to be in a position to serve the businesses and landowners of tomorrow as well as today.
If you would like the opportunity to work in lovely surroundings being part of an enthusiastic dedicated team we look forward to hearing from you. For further information or an informal chat please contact Sonyia Woolnough on 01793 848900.
To apply please forward your CV and covering letter to Mrs Sonyia Woolnough 141 High Street, Royal Wootton Bassett SN4 7AZ or email@example.com.
The closing deadline for applications is 1st June 2018.