Review of 2018!
As 2018 draws to a close, we wanted to reflect on how positive our year has been.
We have seen consistent growth across all the departments and have recruited additional staff over the past 12 months to meet the demand for high quality legal services from our clients.
Our client feedback questionnaires show that many of those replying were repeat clients and we are thrilled that they chose to use us again. Thank you.
We have also seen our Trainee Legal Executives succeed in their annual exams and look forward to supporting them through the rest of their training and watching them continue to grow into exceptional lawyers.
Due to the growth within the business, we have seen numerous internal promotions to include new Partners, Associates and Legal Secretaries.
We have celebrated a merger with David Jeacock and are looking forward to working with David’s clients and indeed with David who has agreed to be a consultant.
We have invested money into community projects and we are proud sponsors of: –
• Swindon Supermarine Sports and Education Trust
• Calne Bike Meet
• Calne Heritage Week
• Calne Arts and Music Festival
• Royal Wootton Bassett Christmas Trees
• Calne Rugby Club
• Royal Wootton Basset Rugby Club
• The Bevirs Law Excellence in Law prize at RWB Academy
• Tockenham Village magazine
We have sponsored, supported or taken part in many other community events such as: –
• St Bartholomew and All Saints Church, Christmas Tree Festival
• Wanborough Scarecrow Trial
• Tockenham Summer Fair
• The sale of Scout Christmas stamps
• Wroughton School Careers fair
• Sacred Heart Church
• Wessex Male Choir
• Calne Duck Race
• Supported Wiltshire Air Ambulance within the firm
We very much look forward to seeing what 2019 has in store for us and would like to wish all our clients and business colleagues a Happy New Year!